If you’re interested in learning more about Sarcoma, see some of the latest news regarding Sarcoma treatment and clinical drug trials below. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
- CytRx’s Aldoxorubicin
- Oral Presentation of CytRx’s Aldoxorubicin Phase 2b Clinical Trial in Soft Tissue Sarcoma Highlighted in The Lancet Oncology
- Dr. Chawla’s featured article in Lancet Oncology journal from July 2013 on ground-breaking work in Giant Cell Tumors
- CytRx Announces Overall Survival Results from Its Global Phase 2b Clinical Trial of Aldoxorubicin in Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Below you will find links to information regarding clinical trial results and links to other sources you may find useful when researching sarcomas.
- Results of an International Randomized Phase III Trial of the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Inhibitor Ridaforolimus Versus Placebo to Control Metastatic Sarcomas in Patients After Benefit From Prior Chemotherapy.
- Phase II Study of the Safety and Antitumor Activity of the Hypoxia-Activated Prodrug TH-302 in Combination With Doxorubicin in Patients With Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Sarcoma Information from the American Cancer Society
- What You Need to Know About Sarcoma from the Sarcoma Alliance
Contact the Sarcoma Oncology Center Today for More Information
We are here to help you through this journey. If you would like more information on Sarcoma News & Research, please contact our specialists at 310-552-9999 today.
Next, read our blog.